Pink Bliss


                                                                               Hello everyone,

                                                                 I hope your week is going well.
                                                                 I am enjoying all the beautiful
                                                                 sunshine and an abundance of
                                                                 peonies in our garden.
                                                                               

             Tea is in the sunroom today as we
            can enjoy pretty china,linens and
               of course a big bouquet of peonies.


      Soft and sweet

   
   The tea is poured.



I didn't take a longer
view shot so I included
this one taken a couple
of weeks ago when the 
lilacs were blooming ...
another favorite flower
of mine.

                                                                 


       My peonies will soon be past
         but I will enjoy photos of them
 in the long winter months.

I am joining BNOTP for
Tablescape Thursday.


Enjoy your day!

Carolyn
Share on :
Pink Bliss
Pink Bliss
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5