A Rainy Sunday Afternoon Tea

It is a quiet rainy Sunday afternoon and I am treating myself(again) to a nice cup of green tea in a quiet corner of our bedroom.

The window is open and a gentle breeze is blowing in.

My sweet treat today is a chocolate brownie with whipped cream and crushed strawberries.

A little bouquet from the garden of Fairy roses and baby's breath.

A special teacup.

In case anyone wanted to know.

I think I will sit here for awhile and enjoy some of my old issues of Victoria along with the breeze and the sound of rain-who knows I might even have a snooze.

Are you having a quiet Sunday afternoon tea too?

Today I am going to join in with The Tablescaper for Summer Sundays.

Enjoy your day,

Carolyn

Share on :
A Rainy Sunday Afternoon Tea
A Rainy Sunday Afternoon Tea
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5