Porch Pleasures

Hello everyone,
It is another beautiful day here and I am enjoying it so much. The garden is in such glorious color and hummingbirds are zipping around from flower to flower and butterflies are fluttering about.
I have lots of photos I want to share but today I thought you might like to see some of our little porch.
This hall stand belonged to my parents many years ago. It was stained a dark color and I painted it ivory.
I love hydrangeas in all colors.
I love hats and often wear them in the garden.
I take pleasure in seeing the sun shining in on this little corner of our porch.
Today, I am joining with Cielo for Show off your Cottage Monday at the House in the Roses and also Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.
I have lots more to share so I will be back tomorrow and I hope you will too!
Thanks for visiting ,
Carolyn
Share on :
Porch Pleasures
Porch Pleasures
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5