An Evening at the Beach and Revisiting our Kitchen

A few evenings ago we went for a drive to the south shore so we could enjoy a nice walk along the beach.
This lovelylittle church was peeking through the trees.
The south shore has red cliffs while the north shore has light sand dunes.
It was so peaceful there.

The lighthouse looks so pretty in the evening sun.
The lighthouse at Fort Amherst-it is not inhabited now so I peeked in the windows. There was a children's toile wallpaper in one room making me imagine what life was like for the family who lived there.
The sun is setting as we drive home.

So that was our evening at the beach!
A few people asked to see pictures inside and so I will post a few kitchen pics for those who haven't seen it as as my old pictures seem to have disappeared from my blog.Thank you to all who gave advise on the problem-I will let you know when I solve the mystery.
I love dishes!

I have collected mainly tranferware and mostly red and white.


The bay window in our kitchen is a favorite spot for a cup of tea.I like displaying different teacups etc. here.
I love to have a pretty bouquet on the table.
So I hope you enjoyed your tour with me.
Take care,
Carolyn
Share on :
An Evening at the Beach and Revisiting our Kitchen
An Evening at the Beach and Revisiting our Kitchen
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5