Mosaic Monday


I hope you all had a good weekend and are eager to start into a whole new week! Here it has been cooler lately then I would like but the garden is still advancing, soon it will be bursting with color.

So since my garden is still in the not so pretty phase I am sharing a wee bit more southern beauty. The mosaic above is made from photos I took at Middleton Place and Magnolia Plantation and Gardens,two beautiful places to visit just outside the city of Charleston South Carolina.


The mosaic above was taken in the Charleston garden that Made me think of the Secret Garden movie. You can click on to enlarge if you are interested. It is a beautiful garden but my photos don't really do it justice.

After the house and garden tour there was a lovely lunch served on this beautiful veranda. The members of the garden club made the lovely bouquets and lunch. It was an afternoon of delights for me!

We are having carpenters for a couple of days and I have a few things going on so I will be gone from my blog for a few days again but hopefully by the end of the week I can show you some of the changes.

Thank you Mary for hosting Mosaic Monday again at Little Red House.



Hope you have a great week,


Carolyn
Share on :
Mosaic Monday
Mosaic Monday
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5