Teacups & Roses



                                                                   Hello everyone,
                                 It is a beautiful day here with a definite touch of fall in the air. I have lots of photos to                               share with you but I got a new computer and my photos have not been transferred yet
                            so I hope you will enjoy another cup of tea with me with some of our garden roses.
                              I love this teacup from Winners-it seems to speak of autumn to me.It is a Rose Cameo                                Peach by Royal Albert.
                        The roses are a David Austen English rose - Golden Celebration.
                                      Have an oatmeal scone with some of my peach preserves. This is one
                               of my favorite things-as good as a dessert and healthier.
                                                The tea set is Wild Rose by Skye Mc Ghie                      
                                                                   










   Hopefully, I get my computer all up and running soon and can share more with you soon. In the meantime I am looking forward to our annual 70 mile yard sale this Saturday - hoping for a nice day and some pretty treasures to take home.
    Thank you for your visit and welcome to my new followers.

                                                                                        Carolyn
Share on :
Teacups & Roses
Teacups & Roses
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5