A Garden Theme Tea



                                                                  Hello everyone,
                              It is a sunny but cool here today -way too cool and dull yet, for outdoor garden teas.So, I thought a nice indoor garden theme tea would give us a pick me up.So we can have tea and enjoy the flowers at the same time.I am using green and white toile and both fabrics and china. You know how I love toile in any color!
                            My tulips and roses from Easter are still hanging on.
                        My teapot from Winner's a few years ago is always a favorite. It has no markings on the bottom but I seem to remember the box said it was made in England.
                                            Love these green and white toile teacups.
                                            A garden theme on the mantel.
                                 I have a hard time passing up these old china pieces.
                             I just got these teacups yesterday at a local thrift shop.I don't often see green and white here so I snapped them up pretty quick!

                       I am happy to have my geraniums from last year come into bloom again-reminds me of good things to come!
              Well it may be on the cool side outdoors but it is warm and sunny in here so we can might as well linger over a good cup of hot tea!

I am joining Bernideen's Tea Time blog for Tea with Friends,
and Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday.

Thank you for your visit,
Carolyn
Share on :
A Garden Theme Tea
A Garden Theme Tea
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5