Happy Weekend!



Happy Weekend!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend-it is a pretty cold one here for this time of year but warm sunny days are expected for this week.




                 While it is warm and cosy indoors it was pretty frosty out a few nights lately. I love to go out early on frosty mornings to take a few shots around our pond to capture the reflection.

The first daffodils of the season from our garden with hundreds more to come!
             We have a couple of Canada geese and a pair of ducks that come and go from our pond.
                                                   I did say it was cold and frosty!

I have some very exciting news to share in the next day or two along with my very first giveaway so I hope you will come back to check it out.

                                                Wishing you a cheery warm weekend!

                                                                                                Carolyn
Share on :
Happy Weekend!
Happy Weekend!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5