Mellow Yellow



                                                                    Hello everyone,
                              I hope you are enjoying your weekend-it is a long weekend here as Monday is Victoria Day. I went out to the garden a few days ago and enjoyed picking a bouquet for the house.
                                                  Love these miniature daffodils.
                       I planted some parrot tulips in the garden last fall so I picked a few for the house.
                                                          Raindrops on daffodils.



                                       Martha's garden is coming to life again~ I will get better shots in a few days.
                                          The magnolia is blooming in the background.
 Hope these mellow yellows bring you a little cheer. I know they perk me up just looking at them!

         Take care,

         Carolyn
Share on :
Mellow Yellow
Mellow Yellow
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5