In the White Light!

On this beautiful crisp sunny day I took some photos to share with you that were inspired by a new little grand nephew Simon that I am thinking of today.

I love these little handknit baby booties.

and this sweet little embroidered sign will be cute on his nursery door.

hand smocking,little knit sweater, baby booties-I think I have a theme here!

Oh! the littlest angel

Now I am joining Cindy today at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday. Did I ever mention that Cindy's blog was the first blog I ever stumbled upon a couple of years ago. I did not know there was such a thing as blogs until that happy day. From that day on I was hooked! My son started this blog for me on his own accord one day because he thought I would enjoy it and now I am coming up to my 1000th post . Now I also want to say that if it had not been for Cindy doing a post on my blog several months after I started and sending many visitors my way I would have quit my blog because I thought I was the only one reading it- so I want to say thank you to Cindy for all her support over the time I have been blogging and of course all of you new friends I have made since! Now who else could I share these with if it wasn't for you and you know how I love to take pictures.

Thank you and have a fun filled weekend!

Carolyn
Share on :
In the White Light!
In the White Light!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5