A Winter Solstice Dinner

In honor of Winter Solstice I am having a romantic fireside dinner if you would like to join me. I love winter solstice as the days are starting to get longer again. This evening we can have dinner just the two of us by the fireside. Come in and have a comfy seat by the fire.

I have a lot of pictures so I won't waste time with words as I know you are busy.

The dishes we are using tonight are Friendly Village. I have been picking up a few pieces here and there. This 3 tierd plate was a lovely Christmas gift from my friend Heather.

Have a glass of sparkling cider

This is where I keep my Friendly Village and similar china.


The stockings are hung by the chimney with care

Well,I hope you enjoyed the evening and I will back for once more before Christmas and then I will take a little break for the holidays.

Take care,
Carolyn
Share on :
A Winter Solstice Dinner
A Winter Solstice  Dinner
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5