A White Christmas Lunch

Hello,

Did you have a lovely weekend? I think everyone has the Christmas spirit here. We enjoyed a lovely Community Christmas concert at our church on Saturday evening with a lovely lunch and fellowship time after. On Sunday afternoon we went to Sing Noel where we enjoyed more Christmas carols sung by the children's choir.Then in the evening we had our annual Christmas pizza and dessert party where the little ones each get one small gift to open causing lots of excitement! There were 28 of us and it is casual so we enjoyed relaxing around the fireplaces ,chatting and watching the children play.

Now today, I am sharing a simple Christmas white tablescape.

Oh! Little granddaughter Jessica has stopped in to check out our tree.

I found this sweet little smocked dress in a thrift shop .

Well, I will be back tomorrow with a romantic dinner for two and I hope you will have time to stop by again.

I plan to do some baking today so Food with Style and Once Upon a Plate will be my baking inspiration for today.If you haven't already been there go and visit these amazing blogs.

I hope you have a great day!

Carolyn
Share on :
A White Christmas Lunch
A White Christmas Lunch
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5