A Year in Review and Happy New Year!

First I would like to wish you all Happy New Year and many blessings throughout the year! And now I would like to enter in a Year in Review at Cindy's Romantic Home.

First , we had lots of pretty days in winter to get out and enjoy the beauty and a little fresh air.

We enjoyed spending time with our little grandchildren.

We were blessed with a new little granddaughter Lila in February.It has been fun watching her grow!

I always look forward to the arrival of spring in our garden.

Our little garden cottage is ready for summer.

I enjoyed going to the beach. Did I mention that Prince Edward Island has beautiful beaches.

I love china ,so I can't resist sharing photos of it.

I did say I love a good cup of tea-didn't I?

So many places to relax in the garden.

You can click on to enlarge any of my photos-if you wish.

Love to watch the sunsets.

And before we know it -it is Christmas again! Yhew! a year goes by so quickly doesn't it?

Thank you so much for visiting me and a big hug to all of you who have left me such lovely comments this past year. I have enjoyed getting to know people from all over the world-amazing isn't it? I love all the beauty and inspiration I have found on your blogs.

Now, speaking of beauty and inspiration go and visit Cindy at My Romantic Home and see her beautiful Year in Review and the many other participants too!

Best Wishes to you and yours,

Carolyn

Share on :
A Year in Review and Happy New Year!
A Year in Review and Happy New Year!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5