A Christmas Gift to You!



                                                       Merry Christmas!
              This afternoon it was mild here so I prepared a special Christmas table for you. How does homemade oatmeal bread, chili and hot cocoa sound for a little outdoor lunch by the fire. I have found some nice reds and plaids lately at thrift shops and they cried out for an outdoor setting so here we are in our garden terrace.






                      There is a nice fire going in the chiminea to keep you cosy.
 
                          I baked you some oatmeal bread and how about a cup of hot cocoa from my red vintage coffee pot.


                                A  red plaid cookie can -great for those holiday ginger cookies.




      Relax for awhile ,wrap yourself in the plaid throw on the chair and enjoy a lovely outdoor  lunch by the fire-it's on me! I hope you enjoyed my little gift to you - now is it your turn to do the dishes???

 We are hosting our annual Christmas  party here tomorrow for our family ( there will be 28 of us) and it is geared toward the little ones as they each get a small gift to add to their excitement We will also have all our family here again for Christmas dinner as we are blessed to have all our family close by and able to join us on this very special day.

 I will probably do one more post before Christmas but just in case I don't have time I will wish you all a wonderful Christmas and  blessings for the New Year.
I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show Off Saturday and How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.
Blessings,

Carolyn
Share on :
A Christmas Gift to You!
A Christmas Gift to You!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5