A Sunny Afternoon Tea



                                                  Hello Everyone!
          I am happy you stopped by as I have a tea tray prepared for you in a sunny corner by the fireside.
                                  I love how the sun streams in through the lace curtains.
                             The chaise is very comfortable to sit for awhile with a favorite magazine and a cup of tea.
                             My little yardsale teapot now has a matching creamer and sugar dish from Homesense.
                                  A whole wheat raisin scone is a nice treat with a cup of tea.




   Linger for awhile as it is a cosy,comfy spot to enjoy a little break from the business of everyday life.

I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Thank you for stopping by,

Carolyn
Share on :
A Sunny Afternoon Tea
A Sunny Afternoon Tea
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5