Soft & Sweet

                                                        Hello everyone,
                     It is windy and overcast but still mild here today. I was playing with my 50mm lens on my camera yesterday and these are a few of the photos I shot.
                            I was by the baywindow and used a mirror to to shed a little more light on the subject
      I covered my lens with a shear ribbon held on by an elastic to get this soft look- but I am thinking maybe I should have cut a hole in it to give a sharper look to the centre. What do you think-any tips for me?
                               I did cut a hole in the centre for this one.
          and I used a short depth of field- 1.8 for most of these pics to give the blurred look behind the first tea cup.


                                          I love this teacup that I got in Florida last year.
                                                  Dainty teacups.


                                 Well, that was me playing with my camera again.


 I am joining My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday,

and Artful Affirmations for Tea cup Tuesday.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn
Share on :
Soft & Sweet
Soft & Sweet
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5