Veranda Video


I took this video on our veranda last summer and I think it would be interesting to share. So when my son was here last night I got him to post it for me. Now,had I have realized I was sharing it I would have done a little tweaking on the veranda but I like how it shows the garden. Some day soon I will do a little video of the garden for you with my old camera.
A lot of our garden tours from Japan have cancelled this year because of the swine flu so our next tour is a fundraiser tour for muscular dystrophy on Saturday July 25 at 1:30 until 4:oo if there are any Islanders who would be interested-send me an email if you want more info. Actually,you don't have to be an Islander we would gladly welcome visitors from all over the world!!!

Take care,

Carolyn

Share on :
Veranda Video
Veranda Video
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5