Afternoon at the Beach!

Today I am joining in on Tablescape Thursday again at Between Naps on the Porch. This is such a fun party and there is always lots to see. Thank you Susan for hosting!
Today was such a nice day I thought I would take you to the beach. I took along a few things so we could enjoy a pleasant afternoon together.





This is the perfect spot to enjoy our time together-don't you think?
The view is lovely and the temperature just right.

I hope you like lemonade and strawberry shortcake. It is strawberry season here and I made some biscuits and whipped some fresh cream so I hope you will enjoy a strawberry shortcake with me-otherwise I will have to eat two!
I love strawberries.





Did you notice the change in tablecloths-I think I already confessed to being a more is more person. I have to try different versions sometimes.

Look, I have an empty chair just waiting for you and it would be so nice to sit here at the beach and have a chat!
Have a lovely day,

Carolyn
Share on :
Afternoon at the Beach!
Afternoon at the Beach!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5