Romantic Fireside Tea



                                                                     Hello everyone,
                              I hope you are all enjoying this first weekend in February~ the month of
                              romance!
                                   I welcomed in the month by enjoying some time curled up by our wood
                             burning fireplace with a good book and a cup of hot tea.We don't use this
                             fireplace often as our propane fireplace gives more heat for less work but
                             there is nothing quite as cozy to me as the crackle of a wood fire so once
                             in awhile we enjoy it.

                           
                                     
                         
                              Since a wood fireplace always reminds me of the scenes in Rosamunde
                               Pilcher's book Winter Solstice I decided to use my English teapot and
                               chintz teacup.

                  What about you .....do you enjoy curling up with a book and tea by the fireside? I
                    do have an extra chair and book for you. I am pretty sure I can find a tea cup for you!


           I found another chintz teacup for you and some sheep cookies to go with our English tea.



             I hope you are relaxing on this lovely Sunday afternoon ~ so nice to treat yourself! You
                       deserve it after all!!!

                                  I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage today for Tea Time Tuesday.

                                                              Thank you for stopping by,

                                                                                           Carolyn
Share on :
Romantic Fireside Tea
Romantic Fireside Tea
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5